- I am getting married on the beach. It's going to be over 30 degrees Celsius.
- I don't want to look back on my wedding day as the day when I sweated off all of my makeup in a sickeningly thick dress!!!
- Berlin dress shops mostly carry strapless dresses, which means that there are thick underlying corsettes that add invisible layers to the dress. No matter how light a dress looks from the outside, if it's strapless, you are guaranteed to be carrying a fair amount of weight just from the corsette and the cloth. Let's not mention the under skirt that you would have to wear, which adds extra weight and therefore, extra heat.
- To complicate things, it's the end of the 2012 season, and either I can buy a leftover, likely oversized dress from a store, or I can wait until the END of October to try on new dresses for 2013. That is pushing it too close, considering I am getting married in March 2013.
- So far, the few people who have seen the photos of the dresses that I've liked, have unequivocally voted for a thick dress in lieu of the light and airy ones. That is not helping me come to a decision.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Wedding Dress Shopping Stress
I am totally stressed out from wedding dress shopping. HOW COULD THIS BE?!